_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Terri Jean + Heather Jean = Trouble



My best friend, Heather, took this pic of me a few months ago. I thought she did a pretty good job. Heather and I have been best friends since we met in August of 1992. She just had Austin and I was about 6 months pregnant for Jacob. We exchanged phone numbers and she called me the following day. Funny thing is, we went to school together and were living about a mile apart - but we didn't know each other. We're two nutballs and I tend to corrupt her quite a bit... but she loves every minute of it (don't let her tell you any different). After baby #2 - Justin - she divorced and remarried and became a military wife; moving to Japan, Maine and Alaska. I was never able to venture out and see her, though she always came home over the summers. She now lives in Dayton Ohio - 3 hours from me, which, after her living all over the world for 8 years, seems like it's just down the road.I'm so glad to have her back... now if only I could get her to move a mile down the road again.

No comments: