_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, December 12, 2005

Introducing Miss Shelby Nicole - a future STAR




You'll see blog photos here and there of the beautiful Miss Shelby (my foster granddaughter)... but here's a few of my favorites from when she was a baby. She calls me Nana Terri... which melts my heart every time I hear it. She is quite possibly one of the most beautiful little girls alive on this planet today. If you don't believe me, go through the archives and look for her photos. You'll see what I mean.

No comments: