_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 2, 2006

New Years Resolutions!!


I am big on New Year's Resolutions. I love to make lists, set goals, and check things off. So this year is no different than any other... I'd like to do lots of things and go lots of places and get lots and lots done. One thing I'd like to do is to get back into yoga. I've gotten out of my yoga schedule over the past year due to health issues/surgery... but now I hope to back into the swing of things. Silas and I did a few poses today. He LOVES it!

No comments: