_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 2, 2006

TJ & TJ


This is TJ and yes, folks, this is my itty bitty office. Yes... I will say this again: this closet is my office. I swear. (And TJ is Heather's youngest son... a cutie pie, isn't he?) Some day I hope to have an actual office. One with windows, walls, space, shelves, room to move around in, room for more than 1 person and something that doesn't sit between the kids bedrooms. (The boys often try to out-sound each other with TV's and radios.) I honestly believe that this cramped space cramps my brain and sometimes I can't write because of it... BUT this space is better than no space and at least there's a door and a lock and the nights are super quiet. So I'm trying not to complain too much.

No comments: