_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, February 25, 2006

A beautiful Saturday Afternoon

Today is a beautiful day. Lots of sunshine - which I enjoyed while laying on my deck. It's in the 50's, but will be in the teens tomorrow... better enjoy it while I can. Last night Heather slept over and we had a Girls Night slumber party (whahoo!!) complete with pj's, sleeping in the living room, chick movies, and lots of grub. It was fun. We're doing it again tonight, except my daughter is coming... and my husband will tag along (though I told him we're stilk calling it 'Girls Night' and he has to wear jammies and play along. ha!) Good times...

No comments: