_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Painting and Panting


I spent all weekend at my mom's house cleaning out her old storage room and then painting/ decorating the entire thing so my brother and his son can make a room out of it. It took 3 days but it was well worth it. Now it's a great place to hold up and get away from everything. And I should know. Nearly 2 decades ago it was my bedroom (before I moved out and got married). Being there and painting it all white again, the color it was when I moved in, was kinda surreal. .. in a good way.

No comments: