_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, February 3, 2006

A window into my soul, perhaps?



I have a 'thing' for windows. No, I don't like to peer into them way late at night... but I do like to photograph old buildings and houses - especially their doors and, like I said, their windows - and imagine how that structure must have looked in it's heyday. People once looked out of those windows (and peered inside) letting in the light or keeping out the storm. They walked through the doorways, into parties and gatherings and happy faces welcoming them home. And eventually, they walked out those doors, leaving that home - or that building - forever.

No comments: