_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bush Jr


I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: I do not like George Bush Jr. This right here is just about the most I'm gonna ever like the guy, and that's just because my baby Silas is underneath. How Bush ever got elected - twice - is beyond me. The US is sinking quick and it's because he's guiding us into dangerous water. I'd rather get out and paddle myself, but I'm a little fish in a big pond. I'm afraid his sharks would just gobble me up.

No comments: