_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, May 26, 2006

20 Questions & Answers from Terri Jean

I was sent these 20 questions on-line (you know how these things get around the internet and sometimes you actually want to fill them out??) well, I thought I'd just post the answers here so ya'll can see.


1. Where were you born? ZANESVILLE OHIO

2. What is the last thing you watched on TV? CSI

3. What was your nickname in Junior High School? TOO TALL TERRI

4. What did you want to be when you grew up (when you were 10-12)? AN AUTHOR OR PHOTO JOURNALIST

5. What are you now? AN AUTHOR / PHOTOGRAPHER / COLUMNIST (so I was close)

6. If someone forgot your name, what did they falsely remember your name to be? KELLY

7. What is your favorite a) color b) flower c) moon phase d) drink e) book f) food g) season g) animal h) gemstone

hunter green
daisy
full moon when socializing, new moon when stargazing
tea
whatever book I'm into at the time
chinese
fall
just about anything
turquoise

8. What is the last thing you ate today? A SALAD

9. If you could go anywhere, where would it be? ITALY

10. What is your biggest regret? I ONLY REGRET THINGS I DID NOT SAY, DID NOT DO, DID NOT SPEAK UP FOR, PARTICIPATE IN OR INVESTIGATE MYSELF

11. What is the 1 quality you dislike most about people? NEGATIVITY

12. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be (right this very moment)? AT HEATHER'S WATCHING A MOVIE... OR THE TWO OF US IN ITALY!!

13. What scares you most? MY KIDS GETTING HURT OR HAVING THEIR FEELINGS CRUSHED

14. If you could go to school for something, what would it be? DOCUMENTARY FILM MAKING

15. What is your biggest professional accomplishment? FINISHING A BOOK AND THEN SELLING IT

16. If you could do anything professionally this year, what would it be? GET MY HEAD ORGANIZED SO I COULD FINISH ALL THE BOOKS THAT ARE CURRENTLY STUCK INSIDE MY BRAIN

17. What TV character are you most compared to (personality wise, not looks)? ROSANNE

18. If you could change the world today, what would you do? PUT GOOD, HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY LEADERS INTO POSITIONS OF POWER AND THEN HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS

19. What do you like best about your culture / hometown? THAT WE'RE SIMPLE FOLK

20. What one task do you hope to accomplish within the next 24 hours? FINISH MY COLUMN


List 20 things about you that most people do not know:
1. I sometimes snort when I laugh
2. My eyes go from green to hazel
3. I've never lost at strip poker
4. I will never wear gold or diamonds
5. I was once thrown off a horse and onto cow poo (the back of my head)
6. I was president of our local Students Against Drunk Driving chapter for 4 years
7. I usually bite my nails
8. I still like to cuddle with my mama
9. I like to drive really fast and would love to race in a race car - just once
10. I did a modified bungee jump and now want to do the real thing
11. I can be a hermit sometimes
12. I consider myself an anti-social social butterfly because I hate to go out, but once out, I have a great time
13. I collect Sex & the City DVD's and watch them when on writing retreats
14. I used to get worms and sell them to my grandpa's bait store for $5 quart for extra pocket money
15. I have no sense of direction
16. I cannot, for the life of me, understand algebra
17. One of my biggest life goals is to finish a movie or TV script
18. I secretly love John Denver
19. My birthday is February 9th
20. I have 3 ferrets, 1 turtle, 3 cats and 1 dog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»