_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The big night... Lecturing at OU




Well, here I am at the lecture. I've been so freaked out about it that I almost made myself sick just thinking about it. But, it was great. I had fun and my family was there (they made up a big part of the audience) and I actually had a good time. I have no idea what I was so worried about !

Here's 3 photos. Two are before the lecture when I was goofing off. The other was during the lecture. Can you guess which is which?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»