_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Scholars at Alexander High School



Alex and I attended a scholarship banquet this evening and he received two of them for college in the fall. He'll be taking culinary arts and hopes to be a chef. I was so very proud of him. I think, when it's all said and done, he should be going to college for free. Yeah!! And the buddies in the photo with him are Kye (on the left) and Aaron on the right. They received scholarships also. They are as smart as they are handsome. The sunset photo is of their mascot, a Spartan, and the other photo is myself and my little Alex.

1 comment:

Connetta's Corner of the Web said...

How proud can a Grandma be????????I'm overwhelmed.. Super Job raising him Terri...Super.