_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Spikes day to Swim

Spike came to us years ago and now he's (or is it she's) a big part of our family. Jake has been taking this fella into our pool for a few years now and he/she just loves it! Here she is on a kick board right before she dove off and had a grand old time in that big ol pool. And, of course, Jake liked it too.

Other than that, the day has been pretty good. I'm up late trying to write. Ugh. I've been asked to lecture again on the 16th and the topic is something I haven't lectured on just yet... so I gotta bust my ass to got that done. Sigh... and I thougt I'd have time to finish my long-overdue column and a book that is begging for a trip to the publisher. Too many words and ideas floating around my head. I'm getting a little stuffy in 'da head and a good purging is in order.

2 comments:

The Heart Of It All said...

Yep, Good Old Spike....The Perry County Turtle...I bet he loes that pool as much as Jake.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»