_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, June 1, 2006

Butterfly Flutterby Fly Away Home








I have a thing for butterflies. These were all taken today while sitting outside in my freshly mowed grass, watchin Silas and Maddie play and noticing these beautiful critters visiting my flower beds. One butterfly seemed to pose for me, which made me smile during the 5 minute photo shoot.
.

3 comments:

rauf said...

lovely series Terri. I love chasing butterflies

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»