_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 2, 2006

My head in the clouds




The sky has been the object of my fascination for most of the day. In the daytime, the clouds were big and interesting - with the whispy layered over the fluffy. It was quite unusual. My fascination kept me in the yard, sitting down and looking up, for nearly an hour. I nearly forgot about all the things I had due. For that solid hour I was completely focused on what was above me. Then the phone rang, one son screamed at another, and the dog got out. My concentration was broken.

Then it all came back to me: my column is due. I need to have one of my books out by month's end, and I have that lecture coming up. They need a lecture outline and my bio by Monday.

Back to earth, Terri Jean.

3 comments:

Getting The Whole Picture said...

I love cloud pictures

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»