_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Storms, Silas and Sighs



It's been chilly lately. Raining a lot, which is helping the plants but I'm starting to run out of rainy day activities for poor little Silas. We played a little outside before this storm came in. Then we sat in front of the picture window and watched the rain come in. It was cool. Most of my evenings have been spent working on my exhibit and lecture. It's taking up a lot of my time because it's an illustrated lecture. Wish I could figure out Power Point. I need to work on that because - I'm sure - that would save me a LOT of time.
Sigh... back to work.

No comments: