_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another year at the Backwoods Festival


We made it through another festival out yonder in Thornville, Ohio. Sigh.. It took weeks, no... months, to get ready for the show. I had my own booth this year and it did pretty good, though my profit margin was nil. The paints costs quite a bit, and I spent my earned money on the kids so they could eat, shop, and have a good time. Not too sure if I'm doing it again in 2007. Seems like I would do much better selling on-line and to galleries and shops. I'll post a few of my pieces on this blog and if you're intested in purchasing them, give me a holler at missterrijean@yahoo.com and I'll let you know what pieces I have.

No comments: