_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, September 29, 2006

Nicklecreek Rocks!



Oh My Gwad!!! We just got back from the Nicklecreek concert here in Athens, Ohio (at Ohio University) and it was AMAZING!! Absolutely amazing! Even before I knew they were coming to town, I've been obsessed with them.... listening every night - using their music to stir up my creative juices, jumpstarting a night of writing. Afterwards I picked up their only CD that I do not already own and Chris signed it for me. He was so super sweet. I look forward to seeing him in a future show and buying up his albums! And he was the only one (aside from the bass player) to come out and meet folks, sign things, converse and so forth. What a nice fella! The show was amazing - like I already said - and I hope they get back together so I can see them again!

No comments: