_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Around the area


I've been snapping photos here & there and here's a few of my fav's.

* One of the black & white photos is of an old barn I ran across while driving down a back road in Athens. I loved the windows.

* The beautiful church steeple is in Logan. I loved the red up against the blue sky.

* The other black and white is also of a chuch in Logan.

* The angel is a statue in an Athens graveyard and she watches over the souls who sleep there. She is supposed to be haunted, and is known as the Weeping Angel because people have said to have seen tears fall from her eyes. I didn't know the story about this statue when I took the photo, but I can tell you that once I loaded it into my computer, I did make a few comments about how unusual her eyes looked and in Heather's photos, the eyes looked open and then closed in 2 different shots. Spooky!

No comments: