_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, October 13, 2006

Such a poser



Si and I took a walk in the woods around the house today. It was fun. I had him "teach" me things that he learned about the trees, the sky, the leaves, the ferns, and so on. He was as quiet as he could be, carefully moving through the brush and around the sticker bushes - telling me to be careful and where to walk. He's a great partner to have in the woods. We've been watching survival shows on Discovery and he was telling me that I could eat bugs if I were hungry. I told him I had apples in my camera bag, but that was good to know.

Also - Silas loves to have his photo taken. Okay, in all fairness, I think all my children do. Either that, or they're so used to me capturing their every moment on film, they just pose without thinking about it.

No comments: