_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Jake is 14! Oh My Gosh!


Seems like just yesterday I dropped him off at the park in Athens with Heather and her 2 kids while I ran just up the road to get all the boys ice cream. Gone no more than 5 minutes, by the time I got back, Heather was chasing Jake - who, by that time, was just about naked - screaming at him to get come back to her, to behave, and to get some clothes on. I think he was about 3 years old. We've called him Nakie Jakie since he was a baby, because of his fondness for nudity. But now he's 14 and usually keeps all his clothes on. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAKIE JAKIE! XXOO MUAH!!

No comments: