_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bedding down


Alex moved out last month (sigh....) and now I only have 2 of my 4 children at home. And if you count my two other "daughters" - I have 2 in and 4 out. (pout) The only things that's good about all this is that we have a bit more room. Jake just moved into Alex's old room and we painted it black and white - it looks really cool. I loved it! He accented it with red and it really looks great. Here he is sitting in his empty but freshly painted room, right before we carpeted it and moved everything else in. And for my anniversary this month all I really wanted was my bedroom painted green (my favorite color) and a new bed. And this is how that turned out. My mother-in-law did the painting. It's my favorite that she's done. I really do love it. Scott did all the painting in our room. It was exactly what I wanted.

And, in case you're curious, it was our 18th anniversary.

No comments: