_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Birds in Flight

I've recently become obsessed with birds, more specifically, birds in flight. Here's my favorite shots from the last few days.
The last photo is of 3 cardinals, but take a close look at the lady on the right. She's flying straight my way... and I thought this shot was absolutely amazing!






Cropped a bit so you can see her a bit better. I had her in my lens and it looked as though she was dive-bombing right towards me... but, she was actually flying from the tree branch to the deck railing.

1 comment:

Pictures & Poems... said...

I love the last ne baest..with the snow on the window....it's like a christmas card...
mom