_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A blast from my past

 Me and my brother, Scottie.
 Kissing my great grandma Whitlatch. Love you!!
 The best dog EVER!! This is Bear and he was my buddy for many years. Great dog.
 Me and Scottie again.. he has a black eye in this one.

 Lori and I... I, of course, have an animal. I seem to always have one in my hand.
 With junior high school girlfriend, Soni. This is why I hate my hair short. yuck!!
In Oklahoma when I was about 12 - visiting my Aunt Pauline with my grandma Whitlatch.

No comments: