_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Remembering my great grandma

 She was my great grandma on my mom's side and I loved her more than I could ever explain.

When I was a little girl I stood up and told my teacher - who was discussing love - that I was madly in love too... with my grandma!

She died in 2004... and there is not a day that goes by when I don't think about her and miss her dearly.

XXOO


Everyone in this photo has passed. Hard to believe sometimes... because their memory is so fresh in mine.


 4 generations (yes that's me on the left)

No comments: