_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 1, 2013

Found these on my phone

 My grandson (and my son in the second one) checking out these cool lights from the Appalachian festival. I am in love with these lights! There is no way to adequately show how amazing these lights are in person. Imagine all the white areas as bright lit places and the whole thing glows like something from a cool 60's painting. If I could, I would get a bunch of them that looked like clouds and hang them in my den so I could lie on the floor and stare at them in meditation each night.

Oh yes... I am a fan.




No comments: